Request More Information Today
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- A Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offers a variety of senior living and healthcare services on one campus. CCRCs guarantee lifetime housing, social activities and increased levels of care as health needs change, allowing residents the confidence and comfort to age in place.
What levels of care are provided at Village Manor?
- Village Manor offers Independent Living, Short-Term Rehabilitation, Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care and Home Health Care.
- With the expansion of Bridgepointe at Village Manor, our campus will also offer Assisted Senior Care and Memory Care.
How does the Entrance Fee work?
- Village Manor residents pay a one-time Entrance Fee based on their selected accommodations and level of care.
- Bridgepointe residents pay a one-time, non-refundable Community Fee.
What is included in the Monthly Fee?
- The Monthly Fee covers most utilities, maintenance and repairs, safety and security services, recreational and social programs and other services and amenities.
What is included in each Village Manor apartment?
- Each private apartment features a fully equipped, all-electric kitchen, a utility room with a full-sized washer and dryer, bathroom safety bars, emergency call systems in each bedroom and bathroom, large bay windows in the living area and full-panel draperies with sheers.
- Eight (8) floor plans are available, ranging from 994 to 1,163 square feet.
Who manages Village Manor?
- Village Manor is managed by Christian Care Communities, Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of senior living, services and long-term care. Christian Care Communities offers Independent Living, Short- and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care, Memory Care, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Adult Day Services through its network of communities throughout the state of Kentucky.
What is Village Manor’s mission?
- As a Christian Care Community, Village Manor shares the mission of enhancing the journey of life for older adults. We envision a society that values and serves people of all ages.
- Village Manor holds Christian Care Communities’ values dear:
- Work with compassion for older adults and their families
- Embrace aging as a valued part of life
- Care for the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of those we serve and those who serve with us
- Always seek ways to improve and grow
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Exemplify integrity, excellence and accountability
Does Village Manor have any religious affiliation?
- As a Christian Care Community, Village Manor is affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), continuing as one of its oldest outreach ministries. We are blessed by the donations from organizations and individuals within the Christian Church as well as from those outside of the religion who wish to help further our important work.